We provide an accurate and reliable timing service at a competitive and affordable price. We offer two timing systems, from manual timing for smaller events to electronic (chip) timing for larger events of 300 or more participants. For our chip timed events we use the new state of the art MACSHA disposable RFID UHF timing chips, which use a simple disposable looped shoe tag and are specifically programmed for your event.
Our chip timing service includes:
Optional extras include:
- Accurate results based on either 'gun to chip' or 'chip to chip' time.
- Prize results produced to your exact specifications.
- Instant results available online within seconds of the first finisher home.
- Printed provisional results available minutes after the first finisher home.
- A full set of provisional results available within 15 minutes of the last finisher home.
- Results backed-up manually and by video.
- The handling of all post-race timing and event related queries by phone and email.
- Disposable timing chips available to order up to 3 days before the event.
- Race numbers packaged up into labelled envelopes*.
- Race inclusion on our website with links to online entry and information.
- Your race entry form taken to events and dispatched with other race packs.
- Promotion via social media and email.
Discounts are available when chip timing is taken in conjunction with any of our other services. If you’d like to discuss timing services for an event, please get in touch.
- Entry management.
- Race packs packaged and dispatched to all entrants.
- Live results to your own website.
- Split timing.
- UKA licence application.
- Race clock hire.
- Inflatable arch hire with your own branded panels.
- Finish funnel digital results screen for runners to see gun times as they cross the line.
- Race photography.
- Race number and medal sourcing.
- Finish line management including barriers and flags.
*Race numbers will need to be supplied 1 week before event day and we can supply race numbers for an additional cost.