Join us for the London Summer 10k over the weekend of the 8th & 9th August 2020.
If you are missing the excitement of taking part in races and missing the camaraderie (aka competition!), then this is literally the next best thing! Our first London Spring 10k race was a huge success and runners loved the leader board and replication of a 'real' race. Our exciting results platform also has a Selfie Gallery, enabling you to see and high five your fellow runners! Why not complete your medal collection with the Summer medal?!
- Race trophies for leading runners and age group winners
- Plus spot prizes for creativity and best selfies
- If you took part in a previous race, why not see if you can improve on your time? A great way to track your running progress.
- Your chance to stay race fit AND get your hands on our exclusive London themed bespoke medals
- Build your medal collections and complete the set!
" I was struggling with running during lock down and it was great to have something to focus on"
"Thank you Nice Work, nearly as good as the real thing!"
"It was great to have a goal for my Sunday runs and see my speed improve during lock down"
Nice Work has teamed up with Let's Do This to bring you this London Summer 10K. Taking place over the weekend of the 8th and 9th August, it’s a chance to get active (within appropriate social distancing) and get your hands on a special London themed bespoke medal. There will also be prizes for leading runners and age group winners - It's a virtual race with a difference!
The race is a virtual running event, which means you can participate and complete the race from anywhere in the world, including treadmill runs. You can run your 10k at any point over the two days, starting from 09:00am on Saturday 8th August through to midnight Sunday 9th August. All the results will be collated into a leader board and prizes awarded to overall winners and age category winners.
All you need to do is record your run with a GPS watch or activity tracking app, and snap an epic finisher's selfie to submit with your time on the Let's Do This web page. All the results will be collated into a leader board and prizes awarded to overall winners and age category winners. Plus spot prizes for creativity and best finishers' selfies!
The event will carry a UK Athletics licence and results will be submitted shortly after the race has taken place.
How to complete a Virtual Event:
Participating in a virtual event means you can complete the distance at any time within the event time frame in a location of your choice. Once you have booked your place, we will send you an email with a step by step guide, it couldn't be easier!
Here's what you need to do:
1. Complete your distance in your own time over the race weekend
2. Run safely and within the recommended guidelines
3. Record your activity with a phone or GPS watch - make sure it is fully charged!
4. Submit your result to complete your virtual event
5. Your medal will be posted to you approximately 5 weeks after the event.
"Beautiful course and friendly people - I enjoyed every meter!"
- The Chasers Regents Park Grand Prix 10K Winter Series