Nice Work is one the UK's leading providers of Race Management and Race Timing services. Our timing product offers disposable timing chips which are attached to the back of race numbers. These have the advantage of being able to be mailed out to participants in advance of the race. Nice Work use state of the art 'MyLaps' technology which is the system used at all major championships including the World Athletics Championships, Great North Run and the majority of mass participation events across Europe. However, in addition to this technology we also always back up our timing with finish line cameras as well as a manual back-up to ensure 100% accuracy.
Our chip timing service includes:
Optional extras include:
- Accurate results based on either 'gun to chip' or 'chip to chip' time.
- Prize results produced to your exact specifications.
- Instant results available online within seconds of the first finisher home.
- Printed provisional results available minutes after the first finisher home.
- A full set of provisional results available within 15 minutes of the last finisher home.
- Results backed-up manually and by video.
- The handling of all post-race timing and event related queries by phone and email.
- Disposable timing chips available to order up to 3 days before the event.
- Race numbers packaged up into labelled envelopes*.
- Race inclusion on our website with links to online entry and information.
- Your race entry form taken to events and dispatched with other race packs.
- Promotion via social media and email.
- Live results to your own website.
Discounts are available when chip timing is taken in conjunction with any of our other services. If you’d like to discuss timing services for an event, please get in touch.
- Entry management.
- Race packs packaged and dispatched to all entrants.
- Split timing.
- UKA licence application.
- Race clock hire.
- Inflatable arch hire with your own branded panels.
- Finish funnel digital results screen for runners to see gun times as they cross the line.
- Race photography.
- Race number and medal sourcing.
- Finish line management including barriers and flags.
*Race numbers will need to be supplied 1 week before event day and we can supply race numbers for an additional cost.