Nice Work is proud of the partnerships we have built with running clubs, charities, Local Authorities and a wide range of community groups to present and organise running events for all abilities.
In addition, though, we specialise in presenting and managing running events for a range of corporate clients. Whether you are looking to stage a running event for staff, for customers or for a mixture of both, we can devise an event to help you meet your objectives. We have worked with companies such as Pandora, The Financial Ombudsman, the Institute of Sport, Exercise & Health, Subway and Santander Bank to deliver highly successful events. Our corporate work takes us to all four home countries and beyond and our work includes:
- Managing the course design, course set-up, marshalling and safety work for High Street Restaurant chain Subway, whose Subway Family 5k events now regularly attract over 2,000 runners. Nice Work staff help deliver these events in nine UK locations.
- Designing and managing a week-long running event for Santander Bank, ensuring employees from over twenty countries successfully completed a relay event from London's Regent's Park to Leicester.
- Presenting breakfast 5k races for European medical organisation EFORT in both London and Prague.
- Organising a Children in Need fundraising race in London for jewellery manufacturer Pandora - and, yes, we made sure Pudsey was there to start the race!
- Staging fundraising 5k and 10k races for organisations such as the Institute of Sport, Exercise and Health, The Financial Ombudsman and restaurant chain, Brasserie Blanc.
- Designing a series of ten 5k events for Santander Bank staff in park venues all over the country.
So, if your company or organisation is looking to use running as part of a staff or customer initiative, why not talk to Nice Work?