We are one of the UK’s leading race management companies and we can provide everything required to promote and manage a successful race. The Nice Work team is packed with experienced runners who understand the needs of both athletes and race organisers, and we use that experience to make each event we do as enjoyable as possible for runners, their supporters and spectators.
Our race management service includes:
The only additional input we require is the provision of marshals on the day, but our race management is flexible and can adapt to different ways of working, if required. If you’d like to discuss an event, please get in touch.
- Race entry management, including processing postal and online entries, and managing entry enquiries by phone, email and via websites.
- Promoting the race, including promotion via our website, providing race entry form flyers, plus a dedicated race website, if required.
- Printing and dispatch of all race instruction packs and numbers to participants.
- Liaison with race authorities to secure the appropriate licences and permits.
- Liaising with local authorities and landowners to secure permission for the event.
- Ensure the event has adequate and professional First Aid provision.
- Provision of a race plan, health and safety plan and a comprehensive set of risk assessments.
- Provision of key race officials including race director, course director, key sector marshals, timekeepers, plus registration and ‘front office’ staff.
- Preparing and managing marshal briefings.
- Timing services.
- Provision of a race budget and regular updates to a nominated contact(s).
- All race correspondence with participants, including pre and post race emails and a fast results service - results are published online shortly after the race finishes and sent out to all participants via email.
Nice Work is affiliated to, and a proud supporter of, UK Athletics.