Next Race: 23/06/2024
Pippingford Park Manor, Nutley, Uckfield, TN22 3HW
The first of a brand new eco-friendly race series.
Guilt-free racing on a stunning race route designed to delight our runners from the starting horn to the finish line sprint! Welcome to the Greener Earth Trail Race: Pippingford Park.
This is a Partner race
This means that we are working with a host Partner Organisation and provide timing and/or race management services for their event.
The Greener Earth Trail Race: Pippingford Park is the first in a series of eco-friendly trail races in beautiful locations where we strive to deliver an exhilarating running experience in a sustainable environment. Running events produce a lot of waste and take considerable amounts of energy to deliver. By considering every aspect of our event delivery, we aim to minimise the environmental impact of our events in some of the South East's most exhilarating and memorable locations.
Early bird pricing will apply until 01 February 2024.
Our greener measure will include:
- Reducing water bottle / cup wastage by supplying biodegradable cups and encouraging runners to bring their own containers.
- Providing optional race merchandise (Trees not Tees) and wooden medals
- On site running shoe recycling
- We will be reusing/recycling race bibs across the series. At the end of the race will collect and recycle your race bibs.
- Provide eco-friendly race tees, made from recycled materials.
- There will be no paper communications.
- We will supply virtual goodie bags.
- Environmentally friendly race nutrition
- On-site eco waste management
- We will be using eco-friendly race signs (cardboard)
- We will encouraging carpooling for all entrants.
The race takes place in Pippingford Park, a breathtaking estate in the middle of the Ashdown Forest. The park consists of mostly woodland and heath with some parkland and fields, making this trail a joy to race. Our course engineers have put together a testing but more-than-achievable 5-mile loop around the grounds of this historic estate to craft a race that is suitable for everyone from first time off-roaders to more experienced trail junkies. Starting near the main house on the estate, the course takes in some hills, single-track trail, heathland and even the odd river crossing (over a footbridge, of course!). The 10 mile route is two laps of the course, whilst the 5 mile race is a single lap.
Route maps will be uploaded as soon as they are available.
10 Mile / 5 Mile
Bespoke medal for all finishers.
£50 voucher prize for 1st male & female winners (both distances)
£30 voucher prize for 2nd male & female winners (both distances)
£15 voucher prize for 3rd male & female winners (both distances)
On-the-day Entry Fees (subject to availability only):
10 Mile: £35
5 Mile: £30
Event information wil be sent to all registered entrants prior to race-day.
By Car: Please enter the postcode TN22 3HW into your SatNav.
By Public Transfport: The nearest railway station is East Grinstead from London Victoria.
For further information: https://www.pippingford.co.uk/pippingford-contact-location/